no local media coverage of Ivanka (Read 1898 times)

ren

no local media coverage of Ivanka
« on: September 19, 2023, 01:07:55 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 09:27:16 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 01:22:12 PM »
Anybody know if Hunter made the trip, too?  Or was he too busy in court?

Trump's kids are a testament to his parenting.  Say what you want about his mistakes, but all you have to do is look at his kids to see what he's taught them through word and deed.

She also took a lesson from her father to not brag about acts of kindness -- hence the secrecy.  Classy.


 :thumbsup:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

eyeeatingfish

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 01:56:50 PM »
Not really impressed when rich politicians hand out food. It almost always seems just for optics.  I am impressed when a politician does this type of activity regularly. Not saying Ivanka is a bad person or anything though.

Also, locals news did cover this story, I see a Civil Beat story.

QUIETShooter

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 04:45:42 PM »
Anybody know if Hunter made the trip, too?  Or was he too busy in court?

Trump's kids are a testament to his parenting.  Say what you want about his mistakes, but all you have to do is look at his kids to see what he's taught them through word and deed.

She also took a lesson from her father to not brag about acts of kindness -- hence the secrecy.  Classy.


 :thumbsup:

And she's beautiful too.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

ren

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 05:13:23 PM »
Not really impressed when rich politicians hand out food. It almost always seems just for optics.  I am impressed when a politician does this type of activity regularly. Not saying Ivanka is a bad person or anything though.

Also, locals news did cover this story, I see a Civil Beat story.

none of the MAJOR news outlets mentioned ONE WORD about this. But they plastered everything about Oprah and Roid Rock. I'm not really impressed with people who argue and derail too.
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 08:48:55 PM »
none of the MAJOR news outlets mentioned ONE WORD about this. But they plastered everything about Oprah and Roid Rock. I'm not really impressed with people who argue and derail too.

You mean the local major news outlets? Civil Beat was the only local one I saw but I also didn't look very deep.

Maybe the others news outlets didn't know, after all, she didn't advertise it right?

macsak

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2023, 09:00:02 PM »
You mean the local major news outlets? Civil Beat was the only local one I saw but I also didn't look very deep.

Maybe the others news outlets didn't know, after all, she didn't advertise it right?

swooosh

eyeeatingfish

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2023, 09:05:02 PM »
swooosh

Honestly I really don't care when politicians or celebrities do this and I care even less if they get news coverage for it.

ren

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2023, 09:19:33 PM »
Honestly I really don't care when politicians or celebrities do this and I care even less if they get news coverage for it.

Like, Honestly, who cares what you think.
Deeds Not Words

eyeeatingfish

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2023, 09:21:13 PM »
Like, Honestly, who cares what you think.

Who cares what any of us think. You started the topic.

ren

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2023, 09:22:06 PM »
Who cares what any of us think. You started the topic.

Less what you care
Deeds Not Words

hvybarrels

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2023, 10:31:13 PM »
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

oldfart

Re: no local media coverage of Ivanka
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2023, 03:27:10 AM »
none of the MAJOR news outlets mentioned ONE WORD about this. But they plastered everything about Oprah and Roid Rock. I'm not really impressed with people who argue and derail too.
...
Lol. I just posted a long rant about Oompah in the Lahaina Fire thread. :rofl:
What, Me Worry?