Sen. Robert Menendez was indicted on multiple bribery charges.
The FBI found cash, a Mercedes (no 67 corvette), and kilo bars of gold stashed at his home,
and linked to the bribery charges. Wait a minute, I thought that the leftists/socialists
believe that gold is a barbaric relic from the past. Huh Don't do what I do, Do what I say.
I guess he and the CCP think alike.
He is also alledged to have been bribed by the nation of Egypt. Now what other politician
has been accused of being bribed by a foreign country? I know that the Russia/Ukraine/Trump
fiasco was a big hoax. Well Brandon and family have some splaining to do about multiple
countries buying influence. Of course the left and a few stooges on this site will deny that he did
anything wrong.
Now could it be that Menendez is being thrown under the bus to distract our attention away from
sleepy Joe? Nah our government wouldn't do anything like that right?
https://youtu.be/eZnJNFZbC9U?t=232