Looks like biden will just sh*t on the immigration issue, then leave it for the (Read 5661 times)

QUIETShooter

next guy.  or gal.  or It.  or whatever the f*ck they call themselves nowadays. :grrr:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-gets-more-bad-news-at-border/ar-AA1h7CxR?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=193d4e2c9942425d9648ab83292f4e4b&ei=10


I love the Neil Diamond song "America".

But I don't think even he meant it to be this way.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

They think that shipping in a bunch of people from socialist countries is going to shift us toward socialism.

But those are the people who are trying to get away from socialism, in other words self-identified capitalists expecting capitalism and freedom

“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

hvybarrels

Then again there’s the terrorists
Also not a great plan

“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

groveler

next guy.  or gal.  or It.  or whatever the f*ck they call themselves nowadays. :grrr:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-gets-more-bad-news-at-border/ar-AA1h7CxR?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=193d4e2c9942425d9648ab83292f4e4b&ei=10


I love the Neil Diamond song "America".

But I don't think even he meant it to be this way.
I know you Hawaii guys don't think this way.
But I could stop the problem tomorrow.
Just randomly shoot someone crossing illegally.
Randomly.
So the asses don't know who is next.
I'd mainly target young men.
You may think they are human, but they
are are not. they are invaders out to kill you.
You decide.
 :wave:

ren

I know you Hawaii guys don't think this way.
But I could stop the problem tomorrow.
Just randomly shoot someone crossing illegally.
Randomly.
So the asses don't know who is next.
I'd mainly target young men.
You may think they are human, but they
are are not. they are invaders out to kill you.
You decide.
 :wave:

They have illegals in Green Acres?
Deeds Not Words

macsak

i love how you claim not to bw one of us "hawaii guys", yet you have to lie about how many days per year you spend here...

I know you Hawaii guys don't think this way.
But I could stop the problem tomorrow.
Just randomly shoot someone crossing illegally.
Randomly.
So the asses don't know who is next.
I'd mainly target young men.
You may think they are human, but they
are are not. they are invaders out to kill you.
You decide.
 :wave:

groveler

i love how you claim not to bw one of us "hawaii guys", yet you have to lie about how many days per year you spend here...
I don't lie.
I have a physical residence in WA state and my wife lives
in our home in Hawaii. So I can choose where to sleep.
Most people can't pull that off.
What I really mean by "Hawaii" guys is Honolulu centric
commentators. BI guys are fine by me as we are by nature
"Panalio" AKA cowboys.
I'm a HIFICO member and I think they are "too get along to go along".
But this is Hawaii.
I respect that.
But In WA state, cops are respectful of gun owners.
Which would you choose?
 :thumbsup:

 

Flapp_Jackson

I know you Hawaii guys don't think this way.
But I could stop the problem tomorrow.
Just randomly shoot someone crossing illegally.
Randomly.
So the asses don't know who is next.
I'd mainly target young men.
You may think they are human, but they
are are not. they are invaders out to kill you.
You decide.
 :wave:

I'm confused.

When you say:
"But I could stop the problem tomorrow.
Just randomly shoot someone crossing illegally.
Randomly."

i have to ask, "What's stopping you?"

You could easily have a layover on your way to/from HI and WA in Texas or California, get a rental, drive down to the border, and go hunting.

You have many more opportunities to do what you posted than us Hawaii sheep who need permission to buy or carry a gun.

I'm just curious.  If you have the answer, the opportunity and the freedom, what's stopping you?
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

groveler

I'm confused.

When you say:
"But I could stop the problem tomorrow.
Just randomly shoot someone crossing illegally.
Randomly."

i have to ask, "What's stopping you?"

You could easily have a layover on your way to/from HI and WA in Texas or California, get a rental, drive down to the border, and go hunting.

You have many more opportunities to do what you posted than us Hawaii sheep who need permission to buy or carry a gun.

I'm just curious.  If you have the answer, the opportunity and the freedom, what's stopping you?
"i have to ask, "What's stopping you?""
Nothing.
This is a public forum.  Y'all think about that.
Musing about how a problem might be solved is freedom of speech.
Admitting to actually converting those musings into kinetic actions is un-wise.
Plus I'm not a landowner protecting my land in one of the border states.
Y'all agree?
 :thumbsup:
 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 08:27:51 AM by groveler »

macsak

please show me where i said you don;t have residences in hi and wa...


I don't lie.
I have a physical residence in WA state and my wife lives
in our home in Hawaii. So I can choose where to sleep.
Most people can't pull that off.
What I really mean by "Hawaii" guys is Honolulu centric
commentators. BI guys are fine by me as we are by nature
"Panalio" AKA cowboys.
I'm a HIFICO member and I think they are "too get along to go along".
But this is Hawaii.
I respect that.
But In WA state, cops are respectful of gun owners.
Which would you choose?
 :thumbsup:

QUIETShooter

I know you Hawaii guys don't think this way.
But I could stop the problem tomorrow.
Just randomly shoot someone crossing illegally.
Randomly.
So the asses don't know who is next.
I'd mainly target young men.
You may think they are human, but they
are are not. they are invaders out to kill you.
You decide.
 :wave:

I am very angry as to how our Southern Border is being handled right now.  And a growing amount of people feel the same way.

However, I don't think the majority of these people would agree to your post as to how to handle this crisis.

Your post is very disturbing.  I don't care if you cite the 1st amendment.  While it is certainly your right to post this, you have labeled all these illegal migrants as inhuman and invaders out to kill us.

This is simply not true.  What I find disturbing of all is that you talk about shooting a stranger.  A person you know nothing about. 

All you did was fuel hate.  Hate the crime (open, uncontrolled border) not the person.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Brystont1

I don't lie.
I have a physical residence in WA state and my wife lives
in our home in Hawaii. So I can choose where to sleep.
Most people can't pull that off.
What I really mean by "Hawaii" guys is Honolulu centric
commentators. BI guys are fine by me as we are by nature
"Panalio" AKA cowboys.
I'm a HIFICO member and I think they are "too get along to go along".
But this is Hawaii.
I respect that.
But In WA state, cops are respectful of gun owners.
Which would you choose?
 :thumbsup:

Groveler you are da man  :shaka:

Just so you know though it’s “Paniolo”. I come from a long line of Paniolos as well  :shaka:

Sodie

"i have to ask, "What's stopping you?""
Nothing.
This is a public forum.  Y'all think about that.
Musing about how a problem might be solved is freedom of speech.
Admitting to actually converting those musings into kinetic actions is un-wise.
Plus I'm not a landowner protecting my land in one of the border states.
Y'all agree?
 :thumbsup:

Irony, thy name is Groveler.

Flapp_Jackson

"i have to ask, "What's stopping you?""
Nothing.
This is a public forum.  Y'all think about that.
Musing about how a problem might be solved is freedom of speech.
Admitting to actually converting those musings into kinetic actions is un-wise.
Plus I'm not a landowner protecting my land in one of the border states.
Y'all agree?
 :thumbsup:

How many of us "sheep" living in Hawaii would you say do own land in one of the border states?

Maybe your rants should be addressed to the border area land owners, not the forum as a whole.

Just sayin'.

Also, saying you don't own land in the border states sounds like a cop out.  The problem is national, even though the point of entry is in large part across the US-mexico border.

Are you suggesting you don't want to solve this crisis unless it comes to your backyard?  Seems a bit hypocritical, no different than the sanctuary cities liking open borders until the consequences arrive on a bus to be dropped off at their doorstep.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 09:30:16 AM by Flapp_Jackson »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

hvybarrels

The fantasy is picking off runners in the desert, but it’s a whole different game when cartels are rolling around with up a fleet of up armored hilux, nv, drones, and rpgs all paid for by child sex slavery.

Now that’s some Bidenomics!

“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

groveler

please show me where i said you don;t have residences in hi and wa...
Perhaps my word choice was not the best.
 :love:

groveler

How many of us "sheep" living in Hawaii would you say do own land in one of the border states?

Maybe your rants should be addressed to the border area land owners, not the forum as a whole.

Just sayin'.

Also, saying you don't own land in the border states sounds like a cop out.  The problem is national, even though the point of entry is in large part across the US-mexico border.

Are you suggesting you don't want to solve this crisis unless it comes to your backyard?  Seems a bit hypocritical, no different than the sanctuary cities liking open borders until the consequences arrive on a bus to be dropped off at their doorstep.
I'm a little unhappy that Hawaii gun owners aren't a lot more militant.

My apologies If I seem to "rant".  Perhaps when Biden starts to fly illegals to Honolulu,
you may pay attention. He is going to start flying them into the US.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-s-dhs-let-200000-illegal-immigrants-fly-directly-into-43-cities/ar-AA1h3gIv
Since Hawaii has no cities I don't know how they classify Honolulu.

Look it up. Hawaii would be an excellent destination.
https://www.uscisguide.com/state-regulations-and-laws/sanctuary-cities-in-hawaii/


Big No-No to shoot people if you aren't protecting your property in
most every state I've ever been in.
Guaranteed I'd protect HI and WA properties.
3 S's style.
 :shaka:

groveler

Irony, thy name is Groveler.
Long story, but the name choice was on the advice of a previous prolific commenter.
named "Inspector".

Sodie

Long story, but the name choice was on the advice of a previous prolific commenter.
named "Inspector".

What I was getting at with that comment was the ironic idea of you advising people on this forum to watch what they post…

BTW, it’s unlawful in most states to use deadly force to defend property.

macsak

please show how anyone here is not paying attention...

I'm a little unhappy that Hawaii gun owners aren't a lot more militant.

My apologies If I seem to "rant".  Perhaps when Biden starts to fly illegals to Honolulu,
you may pay attention. He is going to start flying them into the US.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-s-dhs-let-200000-illegal-immigrants-fly-directly-into-43-cities/ar-AA1h3gIv
Since Hawaii has no cities I don't know how they classify Honolulu.

Look it up. Hawaii would be an excellent destination.
https://www.uscisguide.com/state-regulations-and-laws/sanctuary-cities-in-hawaii/


Big No-No to shoot people if you aren't protecting your property in
most every state I've ever been in.
Guaranteed I'd protect HI and WA properties.
3 S's style.
 :shaka: