Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico (Read 1691 times)

Chrashd

Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« on: December 30, 2023, 08:37:07 AM »
 Border problem solved!! Reminds me of last time I bought a used car, mgr and salesman smiling and waving papers telling me what a good deal I was getting.Mexican president seemed happy...... Thanks Blinky, all the illegals thank you.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 10:08:03 AM »
Caravan of up to 15,000
  migrants   illegal aliens
set to crash US border
as Blinken prepares to
travel to Mexico

Quote
A fresh wave of up to 15,000 migrants is set to crash into the already flooded US southern
border as Secretary of State Antony Blinken prepares for a dire state visit to Mexico later
this week.

Hailing mostly from Cuba, Haiti and Honduras, the newly formed caravan of about 8,000
asylum-seekers began its march through Mexico to the border days before Blinken’s meeting
with Mexican President Andres Lopez Manuel Obrador to discuss surging illegal immigration.

Defiant radical migrant-rights activist Luis Garcia Villagran, who is accompanying the group,
predicted that staggering number could swell to 15,000 people by the time it reaches the
border.

“We won’t stop — we’ll keep walking,’’ he vowed.

Departing from the southern Mexican city of Tapachula, the throng began its journey Christmas
Eve.
https://nypost.com/2023/12/25/news/fresh-wave-of-7000-migrants-set-to-crash-into-us-border-ahead-of-blinkens-mexico-visit/
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

changemyoil66

Re: Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 10:55:39 AM »
Then end game is that these people will have kids who will support the dnc.

If crimes increase, use it to ban guns. Their anti 2a plan.

And more.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Chrashd

Re: Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 12:35:46 PM »
  Law breaking migrants are already making demands, food is not good, rooms suck and they don't have work permits yet. California is giving them healthcare.Big city mayors want more federal money. Where do they think that money is coming from.I need to pay student loans for people I don't know, climate change shit I can't figure out and a pay raise for people I don't understand. Good thing I don't make enough to pay income  tax  or I would be really PISSED

QUIETShooter

Re: Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 05:28:05 AM »
Illegal aliens equals more voters for the DNC.  Not legal you say?

They got that figured out already.  Part of the plan.

By the way, I guess kamala the hyena f*cked up on the border or didn't do anything about it so they had to send those two clowns.

biden doesn't care about this country.

My opinion of course.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

hvybarrels

Re: Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 12:46:30 PM »
"If you won't vote for us then we're gonna bring in people who will."

Pretty sure that's treason and all the usual penalties apply
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 02:55:58 PM »
i thought VP Harris was put in charge of the border crisis. 

The NY Post article I linked doesn't mention her once.

I guess she's doing such a good job, she can sit back and send in the 2nd string to handle these little hiccups.

 :crazy:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Chrashd

Re: Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2024, 09:04:57 AM »
 I don't think she even knows or cares. She is doing as told.

changemyoil66

Re: Blinky and Mr. Potato Head do Mexico
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 12:34:56 PM »
I don't think she even knows or cares. She is doing as told.
And if unsure about a topic, reply with hyena laugh

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk