Ramaswamy goes off on reporter: 'I'm not playing your silly game!' (Read 1013 times)

macsak

changemyoil66

Re: Ramaswamy goes off on reporter: 'I'm not playing your silly game!'
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 12:43:25 PM »
Good thing he's brown.

aletheuo137

Re: Ramaswamy goes off on reporter: 'I'm not playing your silly game!'
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 12:48:28 PM »
Mocha latte

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Rocky

Re: Ramaswamy goes off on reporter: 'I'm not playing your silly game!'
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 07:59:44 AM »
"How do you stop discrimination ?
Stop talking about it."
      Morgan Freeman
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
                                                           Franklin D. Roosevelt

QUIETShooter

Re: Ramaswamy goes off on reporter: 'I'm not playing your silly game!'
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 11:08:25 AM »
Although I have my reservations about this man, he is spot on regarding this topic.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.