Oh, Sweet Meteor of Death -- Take Me Now! (Read 1545 times)

Flapp_Jackson

Oh, Sweet Meteor of Death -- Take Me Now!
« on: April 08, 2024, 03:22:03 PM »
If you want to get away with pretty much anything you want, this is one way to do it in these crazy times.


The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

QUIETShooter

Re: Oh, Sweet Meteor of Death -- Take Me Now!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 03:44:05 PM »
I thought clowns belong in the movies and in the circus.

I guess not.

A woman would get kicked out of court for wearing that crap.  But a trans is tolerated because no judge would go there.

The scales of justice will never be balanced again.  And they might as well take the blindfold off.  They can clearly see the bias but do nothing about it.

While they're at it throw the f*ckn scale away.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Oh, Sweet Meteor of Death -- Take Me Now!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 06:50:36 PM »
I thought clowns belong in the movies and in the circus.

I guess not.

A woman would get kicked out of court for wearing that crap.  But a trans is tolerated because no judge would go there.

The scales of justice will never be balanced again.  And they might as well take the blindfold off.  They can clearly see the bias but do nothing about it.

While they're at it throw the f*ckn scale away.

S/he is a public defender.  if I were arrested and assigned that ... defender, I would tell the judge I'll be defending myself.

What a sh!t show our country's institutions have become.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

oldfart

Re: Oh, Sweet Meteor of Death -- Take Me Now!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 06:58:48 PM »
The USA is becoming the joke of the world.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

Re: Oh, Sweet Meteor of Death -- Take Me Now!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2024, 08:11:03 PM »
The USA is becoming the joke of the world.

Yes, and our enemies are becoming bolder.

And their reach is getting wider and farther.  They are even walking amongst us.  Within our borders.

Thanks a lot brandon.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.