Are we radicalized? (Read 862 times)

aletheuo137

Are we radicalized?
« on: May 18, 2024, 09:27:10 AM »
https://youtube.com/watch?v=L3QniFEysd8

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

hvybarrels

Re: Are we radicalized?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 10:00:41 AM »
By now I would hope so


“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

groveler

Re: Are we radicalized?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 02:58:56 PM »
No,  we are better informed!
Until people talk I have to assume they are normal
functional people.
Once I listen to them I know if they are OK or they are
things to despise.
That is not being radicalized.
Read "the art of war"
Sun Tzu figured out secular human nature
5th century BC.
We have not changed in the modern world.
Still the same secular world and peoples.
 :wacko:



hvybarrels

Re: Are we radicalized?
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024, 03:28:19 PM »
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn