NC Candidate Mark Robinson Gets Exposed and Trump Reunites with Rudy Giuliani (Read 1138 times)

rhayder

macsak

cool story, bro...

rhayder

cool story, bro...

Yeah this is one of those Republican black Nazis.

Would you vote for him to be your Governor?

hvybarrels

Another day, another rhayder video

“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

QUIETShooter

I've worked with people who did their jobs magnificently, and competently.

Who knows what kind of people they are when they are off work.  And I didn't care.

What I cared about is when we are at work.  We have a job to do.

Trump is not afraid to fire you.  No matter who you are.  Or how loyal, or how much "history" you've had with him in the past.  Working with Trump, you do your job.  Or you are out.

So this guy Mark Robinson and Guiliani may be in Trumps entourage right now, but they are in no way protected from their work performance, unlike how a certain current administration won't hold accountable for any actions what their people have been doing the past 3 1/2 years. ::)

I don't believe there are any Knights in Shining Armor or Joan of Arc's in today's political arena.  That's why I focus on policy and job performance.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

I've worked with people who did their jobs magnificently, and competently.

Who knows what kind of people they are when they are off work.  And I didn't care.

What I cared about is when we are at work.  We have a job to do.

Trump is not afraid to fire you.  No matter who you are.  Or how loyal, or how much "history" you've had with him in the past.  Working with Trump, you do your job.  Or you are out.

So this guy Mark Robinson and Guiliani may be in Trumps entourage right now, but they are in no way protected from their work performance, unlike how a certain current administration won't hold accountable for any actions what their people have been doing the past 3 1/2 years. ::)

I don't believe there are any Knights in Shining Armor or Joan of Arc's in today's political arena.  That's why I focus on policy and job performance.

That's what people with TDS don't understand about the way Trump does stuff.  Sometime, someone is brought in to do 1 job and once that job is done, they're gone. The fake news then makes an entire story for weeks about how the wrong person was picked or blah blah blah.

Example when General Mattis was brought in to destroy ISIS. Once that was done, he was gone. 

Flapp_Jackson

I've worked with people who did their jobs magnificently, and competently.

Who knows what kind of people they are when they are off work.  And I didn't care.

What I cared about is when we are at work.  We have a job to do.

Trump is not afraid to fire you.  No matter who you are.  Or how loyal, or how much "history" you've had with him in the past.  Working with Trump, you do your job.  Or you are out.

So this guy Mark Robinson and Guiliani may be in Trumps entourage right now, but they are in no way protected from their work performance, unlike how a certain current administration won't hold accountable for any actions what their people have been doing the past 3 1/2 years. ::)

I don't believe there are any Knights in Shining Armor or Joan of Arc's in today's political arena.  That's why I focus on policy and job performance.

You have to be careful when trying to place a divider between one's work performance and their personal activities.

There are reasons your private life is investigated when seeking a security clearance.  It's often the "personal" activities that can compromise your integrity and make you susceptible to extortion.  Many people have done bad things at work to avoid hurting their family or themselves should their secrets come to light.

Today, it's not as much of a stigma to be publicly gay.  A couple of short decades ago, being in the closet meant you were a potential blackmail target for a foreign -- or even domestic -- operative. 

I think if you are not defensive about having your "adult website" hobby publicized, there's no fuel to ignite any kind of extortion.  By making this public knowledge, the issue has already been defused.

Move along.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

rhayder

So you support Black Nazis. Isn't that special. 

Flapp_Jackson

So you support Black Nazis. Isn't that special.

Show me where anyone in this story is actually a black Nazi.

Something other than you typing on a keyboard.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw