Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity? (Read 1367 times)

QUIETShooter

Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« on: November 12, 2024, 12:49:38 PM »
Or will the Aloha Spirit overide it because we "special"? ::) ::)

The Hawaii Supreme Court said the Aloha Spirit takes more precedence than the Constitution.

I'm looking forward to see what Hawaii does should National Reciprocity happen.

Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

changemyoil66

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2024, 01:14:08 PM »
 I mean, they already passed sensitive places.

oldfart

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2024, 01:21:11 PM »
Don't hold your breath.  :rofl:

Coincidentally, I got my AZ renewal in the mail today.
What, Me Worry?

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2024, 01:57:49 PM »
As long as it's a law, HI has to follow it.  HI has a problem honoring SCOTUS opinions on civil rights with which our court disagrees.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2024, 06:51:34 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

macsak

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2024, 02:01:33 PM »
NO

QUIETShooter

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2024, 03:40:46 PM »
I think a National Reciprocity Law would motivate me to get a CCW license. :thumbsup:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

QUIETShooter

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2024, 03:42:06 PM »
NO

If it does becomes law I would love to see the Trump administration come down on the asshats that run this banana republik.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2024, 03:46:07 PM »
If it does becomes law I would love to see the Trump administration come down on the asshats that run this banana republik.
...
Hey where is your aloha spirit?
 :rofl:
What, Me Worry?

drck1000

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2024, 04:09:10 PM »
I'm guessing they'll add their own caveat, condition, etc for "recognition".  Essentially, NO. . .

rpoL98

QUIETShooter

Re: Would Hawaii respect National Reciprocity?
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2024, 06:00:44 PM »
...
Hey where is your aloha spirit?
 :rofl:

I get but not the new and improved one that is weaponized by the asshats that run this place. :grrr:
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.