230RN thanks you for your birthday greetings (Read 964 times)

230RN

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1529
  • Total likes: 71
  • But they're [u]supposed[/u] to be military-style!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
230RN thanks you for your birthday greetings
« on: January 01, 2025, 02:49:31 PM »
Thanks for the Birthday Greetings, everyone.  I have not been active on 2ahawaii since I've been involved with things more local to Colorado, which unfortunately seems to become more like Califonia and some others of your 9th District..

Our (Colorado's)  socialistic legislature and socialistic Governor Polis have made concealed carry law which is SO OBVIOUSLY in violation of the Second Amendment it's ridiculous.  I've mentioned several times in several places that I think legislators who propose and pass laws that are patently in violation of the Constitution should be civilly and criminally (for perjury) liable for violating their Oaths of Office immediately after the Supreme Court declares them as such.

Anyhow, thanks for the DOB greetings!

Terry, 230RN

REF (Oaths of office for various positions.) 
https://bensguide.gpo.gov/j-oath-office
« Last Edit: January 01, 2025, 02:54:39 PM by 230RN »
I do believe that the radical and crazy notion that the Founders meant what they said, is gradually soaking through the judicial system.