Give this guy some aloha (Read 2126 times)

ren

Give this guy some aloha
« on: January 17, 2025, 03:37:52 PM »
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/zip/d/pearl-city-free-advice-keep-da-aloha/7819173476.html



Listen. I been out here for a month now. Some people givin me my aloha but lots of yall still holdin out.

Before I came out here all I heard is Hawaii got aloha dis, aloha dat. Now I finally out here and yall aint givin da aloha.

I NEED CASH, FOOD, AND WATER. And I need it DAILY.

I aint goin back to Browns Mills so yall need to do somethin soon.
Lots people already gave me my aloha cash and food, but if some of yall cant show da aloha then maybe yall shouldnt be out here.

Fa reals.
Deeds Not Words

Flapp_Jackson

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

QUIETShooter

Re: Give this guy some aloha
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2025, 07:58:13 PM »
Eh brah, you need cash, food, and water?  Daily?

Sell that f*ckn bling bling you got around yo f*ckn neck.

Den get off yo ass and get a job.

Otherwise you going get the other kine Aloha.  The one that says "bye".
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Give this guy some aloha
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2025, 08:57:39 PM »
Don't know if he posted on CL, or if someone stole his pic and used it, but his instagram account has over 3.3M followers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Beetlejuice&kgmid=/m/083w29&hl=en&gl=US&ved=0CB0Q9_gLahcKEwjooIfJ1_6KAxUAAAAAHQAAAAAQCw&sei=NFKLZ9SUHemjkPIP9v73mAk

I guess those movie royalties aren't keeping up with Bidenomics.

 :rofl:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2025, 09:03:59 PM by Flapp_Jackson »
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

hvybarrels

Re: Give this guy some aloha
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2025, 12:49:42 PM »
Trolls working overtime rustling up some jimmies
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

oldfart

Re: Give this guy some aloha
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2025, 03:32:44 PM »
Whoever made that post could get more money if they used a picture of crippled children.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

Re: Give this guy some aloha
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2025, 04:58:09 PM »
So dis guy came for the Aloha, or because he lazy and no like work?

My guess is the latter.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

Re: Give this guy some aloha
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2025, 06:10:01 AM »
I think that ad is fake, but if it is real he can go back to brown mills and the state will pay for some of his plane fare.

https://www.khon2.com/local-news/over-100-hawaii-homeless-sent-back-to-mainland-families/

I think some states pay homeless to move here though.
What, Me Worry?

QUIETShooter

Re: Give this guy some aloha
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2025, 09:48:39 AM »
I think that ad is fake, but if it is real he can go back to brown mills and the state will pay for some of his plane fare.

https://www.khon2.com/local-news/over-100-hawaii-homeless-sent-back-to-mainland-families/

I think some states pay homeless to move here though.

Musical chairs.  We send them there.  They send them back.

And they use tax dollars to do it.  You and me and them over there.  Whoo hoo.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

oldfart

Re: Give this guy some aloha
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2025, 05:17:35 AM »
Musical chairs.  We send them there.  They send them back.

And they use tax dollars to do it.  You and me and them over there.  Whoo hoo.
....
It's kind of like ducks migrating. The continental states don't want to find frozen homeless bodies on the road. So they send them south for the winter.  :rofl:
What, Me Worry?