KANEOHE GUN SHOP (Read 1985 times)

RSN172

KANEOHE GUN SHOP
« on: April 25, 2025, 04:33:45 PM »
Did Daniel go out of business?  He had a rather informative website and it’s not online anymore.
Happily living in Puna

Lihikai

Re: KANEOHE GUN SHOP
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2025, 04:36:24 PM »

RSN172

Re: KANEOHE GUN SHOP
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2025, 05:14:44 PM »
Mahalo.  I have bought 3 guns , couple knives and Trijicon sights from him in the past.

Some complaint about his rudeness, but he has always treated me well, maybe because I know what I want and buy. LOL.
Happily living in Puna

hvybarrels

Re: KANEOHE GUN SHOP
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2025, 06:58:31 PM »
I like Daniel. He’s definitely on the spectrum but he’s also an encyclopedia of info. I try to stop by and pick something from him if I’m in the neighborhood.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn