Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED' (Read 1297 times)

Flapp_Jackson

As if you needed more evidence that the deep state exists, that government under
them has been weaponized against their political enemies, and that anyone can be
singled out for absolutely no reason other than speaking out and criticizing the
federal government and those in high elected office.


The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Kalihi Uka

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1179
  • Total likes: 395
  • This is how I look when I leave the house
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2025, 09:54:38 PM »
It’s like I was saying, they’re fucking evil.

Now I’m all piss off again.
My ankle monitor? It’s right there at home where it belongs

hvybarrels

Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2025, 10:23:58 PM »
My weakness has always been that I wanted to believe in the inherent goodness of humanity, and that there's always a path towards sorting out our differences.

The past four years shattered that illusion. The crocodile tears and ethical appeals are just more psychological warfare. We either win or they throw us in the camps.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Kalihi Uka

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1179
  • Total likes: 395
  • This is how I look when I leave the house
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2025, 11:21:51 PM »
I think history shows that if they’re allowed to go on with their tyranny shtik long enough, they wind up lying on their backs in open pits with dirt on their eyes someplace far out of town, or hanging by their heels from overpasses.

So in that sense, doing everything we can to neutralize them politically is highly compassionate.

……. it’s just that you have to keep on doing it forever because, like weeds, they keep coming back  :-[

My ankle monitor? It’s right there at home where it belongs

Kalihi Uka

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1179
  • Total likes: 395
  • This is how I look when I leave the house
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2025, 11:52:39 PM »
This reminds me that in WWII, as the allies advanced on Germany, we did not take SS prisoners.  They were summarily shot as troops came upon them.  Also, as prison camps were liberated, the inmates were asked which Germans should be spared (some covertly tried to help the prisoners).  All the others were shot.

I know this from a family friend who was a waist-gunner on a B-17 shot down over France, and whose prison camp was liberated by American troops.

Poignantly, the Germans who were pointed out as the ones to spare, all initially thought it meant they going to be killed as well, and collapsed in tears and terror.  When I think about it, it tears me up.

Anyway, same as it ever was….
My ankle monitor? It’s right there at home where it belongs

hvybarrels

Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2025, 12:14:17 AM »
My weakness has always been that I wanted to believe in the inherent goodness of humanity, and that there's always a path towards sorting out our differences.

The past four years shattered that illusion. The crocodile tears and ethical appeals are just more psychological warfare. We either win or they throw us in the camps.

Just to be clear this is not advocating violence, just the removal of Marxist political ideologues from all positions of power and influence. If they want to resist the cops as they are led out the door in handcuffs then that’s their business.
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Kalihi Uka

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1179
  • Total likes: 395
  • This is how I look when I leave the house
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2025, 05:53:17 AM »
Just to be clear this is not advocating violence, just the removal of Marxist political ideologues from all positions of power and influence. If they want to resist the cops as they are led out the door in handcuffs then that’s their business.

Of course.  This is a 2A forum.  The 2A is, to me anyway, first and foremost about deterrence with respect to the ever constant tendency of government toward tyranny, and phenomenon perfectly illustrated by the story starting this thread.

It works to prevent society from reaching the gravest extremes I reference above.

But your reference to people being rounded up and thrown in camps has happened when political process fail or become corrupted, and humanity has faced those grave extremes repeatedly throughout history.

So there’s no confusion here.
My ankle monitor? It’s right there at home where it belongs

QUIETShooter

Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2025, 06:45:40 AM »
In another thread (knife violence) I mentioned that the deep state's interpretation of a perfect society is:

we are armed. (them).

and you are not. (us).

And this is in reference to firearms.  When we the people are relegated to pitchforks and torches, along with knives,

I wonder if "they" even give a shit.  After all, their security detail will prevent any of the unwashed masses to even get to spitting distance to them.
Sometimes you gotta know when to save your bullets.

Kalihi Uka

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1179
  • Total likes: 395
  • This is how I look when I leave the house
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2025, 07:06:48 AM »
In another thread (knife violence) I mentioned that the deep state's interpretation of a perfect society is:

we are armed. (them).

and you are not. (us).

And this is in reference to firearms.  When we the people are relegated to pitchforks and torches, along with knives,

I wonder if "they" even give a shit.  After all, their security detail will prevent any of the unwashed masses to even get to spitting distance to them.

Exactly right.

The fact that vast networks of NGO’s, Democrat politicians, and money flows is arrayed against the 2A - the people - seeking to nullify it and disarm us, should be all the proof anyone could ever need of their specific and urgent mal intent toward the Bill of Rights and the people of this country.

The 2A - and those of us who stand up for it - is like a big, dark, irregular shape on their collective chest X-rays.

The fight IS existential.
My ankle monitor? It’s right there at home where it belongs

changemyoil66

Re: Tulsi Gabbard rips surveillance on her: 'POLITICALLY MOTIVATED'
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2025, 01:55:50 PM »
Exactly right.

The fact that vast networks of NGO’s, Democrat politicians, and money flows is arrayed against the 2A - the people - seeking to nullify it and disarm us, should be all the proof anyone could ever need of their specific and urgent mal intent toward the Bill of Rights and the people of this country.

The 2A - and those of us who stand up for it - is like a big, dark, irregular shape on their collective chest X-rays.

The fight IS existential.

Everytown spend $36K in Hawaii last year and so far abotu $24K this year.  NRA spent 0.

We know which NGO's are getting money.