Crown Royal Bottling Plant Moving to the USA (Read 1304 times)

astroboy

Crown Royal Bottling Plant Moving to the USA
« on: August 29, 2025, 10:57:29 AM »
The company will still be based in Canada but this is kinda ironic since Canadians have
tried to tariff/boycott USA made spirits.   

Back in the day Crown Royal was something I could afford. I have not bought any of it in years.
I may buy a bottle if its made in the USA. I wonder if it will still come with a bag.


Flapp_Jackson

Re: Crown Royal Bottling Plant Moving to the USA
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2025, 11:21:57 AM »
The company will still be based in Canada but this is kinda ironic since Canadians have
tried to tariff/boycott USA made spirits.   

Back in the day Crown Royal was something I could afford. I have not bought any of it in years.
I may buy a bottle if its made in the USA. I wonder if it will still come with a bag.

Yes, still come with a bag.

They have more styles and colors than just the classic version ...

https://shop.crownroyal.com/collections/custom-bags
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

astroboy

Re: Crown Royal Bottling Plant Moving to the USA
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2025, 01:45:25 PM »
Thanks for the info Flapp.
I think I might try the green apple.
By moving the bottling plant to the US it could make CR great again, at 
least in my opinion.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: Crown Royal Bottling Plant Moving to the USA
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2025, 02:09:12 PM »
Crown was my go-to in college for parties celebrating specific milestones: birthdays, end of semester, graduation, etc.  It was basically a gift to myself.  Normally it was beer or cheap, light color liquor like vodka and rum that went well with almost any mixer.  I'm not much of a wine lover myself.

Amazon right now has the Crown Royal Rye Whiskey for just under $30 in the 750ML size, sold by Whole Foods:

https://tinyurl.com/c6hdkbbs

Crown Royal has an Amazon store with all sorts of cool stuff besides their whiskey:

https://www.amazon.com/s?srs=17882722011&rh=p_89%3ACrown%2BRoyal

I learned something new on the Amazon site.  They sell sets of glasses that come with granite "chilling stones" in the shape of small ice cubes.  You chill them in the freezer, then use them in place if ice to prevent diluting the whiskey.  I never knew this was a thing!

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

oldfart

Re: Crown Royal Bottling Plant Moving to the USA
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2025, 10:36:49 PM »
dammit...you making me think about drinking crown royal now  :rofl:
What, Me Worry?