Benchmade knife for cheap (Read 7 times)

obm

Benchmade knife for cheap
« on: Today at 09:21:03 PM »
I recently ordered a no-name knife off Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H2NJWHD7

To my surprise, when I received it it was a Benchmade auto opener. When I first got it I wasn't sure what to make of it.  I've never had a Benchmade(too expensive) so I can't compare it to one.  I'm not sure if it's counterfeit but it seem like it's good quality.  Pretty sharp out of the box.  I tried posting pictures and info on it that it's labeled as a Benchmade with the Benchmark logo, documentation to Benchmade's site etc. as a product review, however, Amazon rejected the post.  As you can see, there are no reviews for this listing which makes it even more weird.  I bought a second one and same thing.  Got another Benchmade for $30.  If anyone has a Benchmade, try get one and post a review here(they won't let you on Amz).