Gun show stuff? (Read 432 times)

oldfart

Gun show stuff?
« on: October 05, 2026, 07:25:05 AM »
What you got??
I got beef jerky, cookies, popcorn and 45 ammo.
...also got sore feet from walking around.
I saw quite a few folks from this forum.
What, Me Worry?

notMYguns

  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 83
  • Total likes: 41
  • The Compact King
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2026, 10:11:43 AM »
I was disappointed nobody had any .38 special.  Bought 300rds of .357 & a $8 pen for my daughter that fell apart 10 minutes later in the car 

Gave the rest of the money in my pocket to Yukutake & HRA on my way out the door.
shooting guns, spreading buns & raising sons

Jwall_e808

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2026, 01:05:24 PM »
The gun show this time around was kinda junk. Did get some .22s, 5.56 and a $85 BCG. 9mm and a lot of the other rounds were still store prices at most of the booths. Jhara and young guns had some good deals on .22 got some bison jerky duck jerky and I forgot the other one I got. Oh, and I picked up 5.56 to .22 conversation kit. :shaka:

hvybarrels

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2026, 03:05:43 PM »
The gun show this time around was kinda junk.

I was bummed that I couldn’t go and this made me feel better
“A Communist system can be recognized by the fact that it spares the criminals and criminalizes the political opponent.”   -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

macsak

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2026, 03:13:07 PM »
The gun show this time around was kinda junk. Did get some .22s, 5.56 and a $85 BCG. 9mm and a lot of the other rounds were still store prices at most of the booths. Jhara and young guns had some good deals on .22 got some bison jerky duck jerky and I forgot the other one I got. Oh, and I picked up 5.56 to .22 conversation kit. :shaka:

how much was the .22 and 5.56 you bought?
conversion price?

jc2721

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2026, 04:31:25 PM »
Found a Randall #1, a Bali-Song (NOT Benchmade/Bali-Song) Jody Samson Wee Hawk blade 154 CM, and an AG Russell Sting.  Passed on a Remington 788 (.308) that walked in the door.  It was cheap but I still had a table full of guns.  Sold 7-8 guns, some ammo, a half dozen OTFs.  Was a pretty good show for me but foot traffic was slow.

Jwall_e808

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2026, 05:19:55 PM »
how much was the .22 and 5.56 you bought?
conversion price?

.22 was 555rds for $40 and 5.56 was 20rds $11 a box

Jwall_e808

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2026, 05:23:36 PM »
I was bummed that I couldn’t go and this made me feel better


Yah not missing nothing. usually, ammo and firearms would go a little cheaper than they do at stores but seem like they were all still at store price

Firearms international had a giveaway on a piece I really want but they have been sold out at all stores on island and online.  so i hope I win it,
canik prime radian 9mm

macsak

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2026, 05:37:01 PM »
thanks

.22 was 555rds for $40 and 5.56 was 20rds $11 a box

zippz

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2026, 06:15:43 PM »
Bought 60 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense 223 for $97.  Was expensive but figured I'm way overdue on buying home defense rounds instead of using the typical M193/M855 ball.

zippz

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2026, 08:39:44 PM »
My friends youtube channel and he has a video on the gun show.  Myself and Alan Beck will be on a future episode

zippz

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2026, 08:51:42 PM »
Raised $1,400 in donations for the Yukutake & Kikukawa v Lopez appeal to the US Supreme Court during the show.  Thanks to Kainoa and HRA for helping us.


Take a HRA and LIFE course and the procedes will go to the appeal fund.


HRA CCW & Membership link:  https://www.zeffy.com/en-US/organizations/hawaii-rifle-association
HRA Fun Shoots - https://hawaiirifleassociation.org/calendar-1
LIFE Basic class - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/november-8th-2026-basic-firearms-safety-class-registration-1975647250108

ren

Re: Gun show stuff?
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2026, 01:03:18 PM »
WTB for decades: Phased plasma rifle in the 40 Watt range.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2026, 06:23:56 PM by ren »
Deeds Not Words