Man with unloaded AR-15, loaded Glock shops at Utah J.C. Penney; Nothing happens (Read 2357 times)

sic_semper_tyrannis

http://tinyurl.com/bkcv62y

Scroll down to read the gun fearing libtards and their hate tweets.

Inspector

I LOVE AMURICA!!!! Only here in amurica could I feel safe with a guy walking around with an unloaded AR-15 and a loaded Glock.  :thumbsup:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

zippz

I would feel even safer if the AR15 was loaded.

Kingkeoni

I guarantee if the psychopath that shot up the theater walked in and saw 20 people with AR's strapped to their backs, the theater shooting would have never occurred.

I guarantee that if the psychopath that shot up the elementary school walked in and saw 5 people with AR's strapped to their backs, the school shooting would have never occurred.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

kavawava

I thought the photo caption was hilarious:

"When we saw the following photo of a man openly carrying a rifle while shopping at a J.C. Penney in Riverdale, Utah, we were as shocked as anyone. Who still shops at J.C. Penney??


Seriously though, who still shops and JC Penney?