I wonder who underwrites these guys' life insurance policies... (Read 2231 times)

new guy

.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:23:13 PM by new guy »
Your mindset is your primary weapon. - Jeff Cooper

sliver

Re: I wonder who underwrites these guys' life insurance policies...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 02:16:28 AM »
wow, they are below the tree line!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:25:08 AM by sliver »

new guy

Re: I wonder who underwrites these guys' life insurance policies...
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 03:51:07 PM »
.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:23:30 PM by new guy »
Your mindset is your primary weapon. - Jeff Cooper

new guy

Re: I wonder who underwrites these guys' life insurance policies...
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 02:33:14 PM »
.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:23:50 PM by new guy »
Your mindset is your primary weapon. - Jeff Cooper

new guy

Re: I wonder who underwrites these guys' life insurance policies...
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 02:56:21 PM »
.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:24:00 PM by new guy »
Your mindset is your primary weapon. - Jeff Cooper