Nra (Read 7089 times)

bknaka

  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 314
  • Total likes: 0
  • Known to revive old but good posts at times...
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Nra
« on: March 17, 2013, 05:43:16 PM »
What it the nra. 
Gun control means using both hands.

bknaka

  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 314
  • Total likes: 0
  • Known to revive old but good posts at times...
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Nra
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
Like I know what it is.  But what are the benefits that you get for my joining it.  Like a free gun or something.  Will someone please explain this to me
Gun control means using both hands.

Haoleb

Re: Nra
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »
Like I know what it is.  But what are the benefits that you get for my joining it.  Like a free gun or something.  Will someone please explain this to me

You support the largest and most powerful gun rights lobby in the country by joining. You also get a sticker...and a card... and a magazine subscription... If you spurge for the life membership you get a special sticker that says "life member" and a special patch and lapel pin!!  You also get firearm insurance for free (for 2500 dollars or something) ...and non-stop emails!!  :thumbsup:

You may not agree with everything the NRA does but if you enjoy shooting sports you should join. They are a big reason we enjoy as much freedom as we still do IMO.

Jl808

Nra
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 06:08:38 PM »
Just helping an organization that fights for your rights to bear arms at the federal / national level.

The magazine subscriptions are pretty good. American Rifleman if you are a gun enthusiast. American Hunter if you are a hunter. First Freedom if you're an activist type.

Email alerts on legislative efforts and solicitations for donations.

Offers on discounted life insurance, car purchases and other member benefits for NRA members.

Some of the higher level life memberships give free gifts like an NRA bomber jacket, NRA bags, etc.

Not sure what else.
I think, therefore I am armed.
NRA Life Patron member, HRA Life member, HiFiCo Life Member, HDF member

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

raddoxx

Re: Nra
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 06:24:31 PM »
Like I know what it is.  But what are the benefits that you get for my joining it.  Like a free gun or something.  Will someone please explain this to me

The biggest benefit is actually having to keep your guns, and you give your support to a group that will fight for your rights to keep and bear arms.  If you want, you can be an NRA instructor, and be able to give back skills that you have learned to newbies.  Plus, you get to meet like minded individuals that would hone your skills and help you "REPRESENT."   If your looking for some free bullets, if you nice to a lifetime member maybe he/she will give you some.  =)

NRA CEO!

zippz

Re: Nra
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
It's not about what you get with your membership, it's more about how you can support the 2nd amendment through legislative action, promoting shooting activities, training, and safety programs.

Kingkeoni

Re: Nra
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 07:17:33 PM »
It's not about what you get with your membership, it's more about how you can support the 2nd amendment through legislative action, promoting shooting activities, training, and safety programs.

+1

I agree 100%

The NRA go to battle every day for your right to own and bear firearms.

I am a proud endowment life member and have been one for a very long time.

If you own guns you should be a member of the NRA.
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Sturmgeschutz

Re: Nra
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 07:56:03 PM »
Yup... I'm a life member too

GZire

Re: Nra
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 08:36:17 AM »
Lifetime member here.

Surf

Re: Nra
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 09:29:07 AM »
I recently upgraded to Benefactor at this years SHOT show. Now I get better seats at the NRA dinners.  Some might think that titles mean little here and I agree.  However it is not about the titles but about supporting an entity that has done more for our rights with firearms and has done more for training new shooters and for firearms safety than any other organization.  You don't have to like the NRA, but they are the reason for what rights we still hold today.

William Smith

Re: Nra
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 09:47:31 AM »
I'm an NRA member.  Both my 8 and 9 year old boys are junior members.  We will continue to be members into the future. 
I don't even own any firearms (yet), but I have in the past...and I would like the right to do so to be there for my children well into the future.
Folks start things like college funds for their children's future.  I think of ongoing junior NRA membership similar to an investment in my kids future...their future rights.

My kids and I will have to buy our own bullets if and when we need them, and I want the right to buy and use them to still be around when we are ready to do so.

It costs more to take a family of three to the movies and have some popcorn than it does to join the NRA at their base level annual membership.

Inspector

Re: Nra
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 02:42:08 PM »
Did anyone mention the $2,500.00 worth of gun insurance you get with your membership?
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

SpeedTek

  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4749
  • Total likes: 126
  • Car Nut, Machinist, Gunsmith & Monkey
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • X-Ring on the WWW
Re: Nra
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 02:44:51 PM »
Did anyone mention the $2,500.00 worth of gun insurance you get with your membership?

KK needs more than that maybe 100x that
Political Correctness is FOS
I collect M1 Carbines, PM me if youre selling!
& Bolt Action 308s also 10/22 Rugers.
Buying STOCK Ruger 10/22 parts and bits, PM me.
Now doing Vintage VW Parts!

Inspector

Re: Nra
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »
KK needs more than that maybe 100x that
I think his house is sinking from the weight of his ammo! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!