Magpul 1911 grips (Read 3087 times)

alwaysipon

Magpul 1911 grips
« on: May 01, 2013, 10:57:29 AM »
Magpul is coming out with 1911 grips. End of summer this year. Who else is pumped?

OldFaithful

Re: Magpul 1911 grips
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 11:24:56 AM »
Cool!  Theyre coming out with some neat products it seems.  Hope theres more to come!

808shooter

Re: Magpul 1911 grips
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 11:37:48 AM »
looks cool, id buy a set :thumbsup:

GZire

Re: Magpul 1911 grips
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 11:49:09 AM »
I'm meh on the 1911 panels.  I need them to get the friggen 590A1 furniture out.

jaynick

Re: Magpul 1911 grips
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 01:56:51 PM »
meh.

probably fairly comfortable and low cost but id take some hogues over those anyday. the wraparound with finger grooves is my favorite but their grip panels are good too.

fstbckgt

Re: Magpul 1911 grips
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
I like Hogue grips; wrap around or palm swell. Magpul better bring something new to the table if they want them to sell.