aw man, there's a show on natgeotv where they are trying to buy guns illegally (Read 3695 times)

macsak

called Inside: Secret America "Armed & Undercover"
in Arizona

on HDTV right now

i'll report more when it's done
but right now it looks like it's going to make us look bad

spanner1751

I just watched it. It looks like the gun store guys got their stuff together, but the private sellers will sell to anybody. More fodder for universal background checks.

macsak

yup, i'm half an hour in
they are playing up the "gun show loophole" HARD

I just watched it. It looks like the gun store guys got their stuff together, but the private sellers will sell to anybody. More fodder for universal background checks.

macsak

they just bought an AK in a taco bell parking lot
then they went to someone's house and picked up a .50 cal sniper rifle
paid homage to sporting games shooters and collectors, but said that the very laws that make it easy for them to obtain what they want also allow people that are going to use them for bad purposes

yup, i'm half an hour in
they are playing up the "gun show loophole" HARD

JASAN96706

Only caught the last 15 min of the show. They made picking up that AK and 50 cal way too easy.

ACADEMI

  • Guest
  • Trade Count: (0)
I've watched it and I was impressed by how easy and cheap to get hand guns and rifle just with a blink of an eye!!!!

GZire

I just watched it. It looks like the gun store guys got their stuff together, but the private sellers will sell to anybody. More fodder for universal background checks.



Keep in mind that depending where people are located geographically this may be perfectly legal.  You also don't know how real this "reality TV" show is.

ACADEMI

  • Guest
  • Trade Count: (0)


Keep in mind that depending where people are located geographically this may be perfectly legal.  You also don't know how real this "reality TV" show is.
yups that's true! Fckn reality tv

macsak

arizona
wild wild west

yups that's true! Fckn reality tv

ACADEMI

  • Guest
  • Trade Count: (0)
arizona
wild wild west
Arizona and Texas! I think they could be there own country!!! Lol