"The fact is, if you are a devout Muslim, then you cannot be a true American," he told local news station KVUE
There is no justifiable way you can celebrate this numbnut.
Hahaha, I knew there would be another agnostic come to the rescue.

As far as "celebrating" Tex goes,
I think it's great in this age of "politically correct, neutral, I don't believe in God, let me medicate my children, pot smoking, homosexual loving, pacifists" that one man is willing to say no, I'm not going to accept it.
If he only wants to instruct republican, Christians then so be it.
If you don't like it... Don't take your CCW course with him.
It's funny how if someone says "I don't believe in God, voting, marriage, or obeying the law" this person is celebrated as some kind of hero, but if someone believes in God, country, marriage and voting, he's a simpleton redneck.
This type of situation is what makes America, America.
Your intolerance of this guy is the same as his intolerance of Muslims. (that is the meaning of "Hypocrisy)