Nice. I been thinking of investing in solar for my aquaponics pumps and I think a small system like this would be perfect. You got links to the parts you ordered?
This is what I ordered from Amazon:
(1) HQRP Pair MC4 Solar Panel Connector male & female (M&F) for PV / Photovoltaic System plus HQRP Coaster (to connect the charger to the solar panel)
(2) Sunforce 60031 10 Amp Digital Charge Controller ($35.21)
(3) Scosche EWFH Single ANL Fuse Holder ($6.95) Haven't connected this yet to my temporary test set up, but it is essential so you do not overload the inverter.
(4) Raptor RANL2002 200 Amp ANL Fuses, 24K Gold Plated, 2 Pack ($6.06)
(5) Cobra CPI-A4000BC 4-AWG Heavy-Duty AC Power Inverter Cable Kit ($25.51)
(6) Power Bright PW2300-12 Power Inverter 2300 Watt 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC ($214.99) Buy one larger than you think you will need!!!
(7) Instapark® NEW All Black 100W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel, 100 Watt ($279.90) This is $30.00 less than what I paid two weeks ago!!! Mono-crystalline is the best to get right now - should last 30 years.
I did solder the connectors on the 4 gauge cable (connectors provided) with my propane torch. I also soldered the connectors for the solar panel connectors. The yellow cable (with these connectors) is a 14 gauge copper speaker cable that I wire nutted (temporarily to the charger).
I also purchased the battery connectors from an auto parts store (~$1.00 each) to connect the charger wires & 4 gauge inverter cables to the battery.
I only intend to use this system for my tumbler, battery charger, etc. May only need 500 watts of power, BUT never know how needs grow (like my rifle safe LOL) so better to have the extra capacity than needing to upgrade the inverter. Just need to keep in mind that battery requirement will increase with power requirements = if you intend to utilize the full 2.3k watts of power available then you better purchase a few deep cycle marine batteries to power the system.