Range day Sunday 6/3 (Read 14992 times)

drck1000

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 12:39:20 PM »
he needs a new shirt O0

That guy was actually wearing a different shirt yesterday. It was not the old grayed out and torn white one he usually wears. This one was a dark blue or green I think. I was thinking that he finally changed shirts!  :rofl:

I'm not sure if we are referring to the same guy.  I think I know the t-shirt guy.  At least the one I am thinking about usually wears a VERY worn t-shirt with usually a worn pair of jeans and sometimes a camo jacket.  The shirt looks like an undershirt that has a worn spot (or spots) on his stomach.  I just assumed it was his very favorite shirt.  When he's done shooting or taking a break, he usually end up sitting on the bench right in front of the range house/office, the bench that looks like it came from the back seat of an older van. 

The guy I am talking about, I haven't noticed his shirt.  I think he wears glasses and usually sits on the bench on the right side of the range house/office until guys show up.  I think he goes hunting on the outer island and fishing trips quite a bit.  At least that's what he usually seems to chat with the guys at the range about.  Nice guy. 

GZire

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 01:53:18 PM »
Me nutz? Not really. Maybe a little touched in the head tho....  :wacko:

Normally I am an early morning person. Even on the weekends. Sleeping in for me is usually between 6 and 7am. And maybe an occasional 8am if the cat doesn't bother me or I went to bed real late the night before. I like being up when most people are not. I find it peaceful and relaxing to watch the sun come up and hear the roosters and the occasional cow off in the distance. I make a pot of coffee and read the paper. Then I start on my weekend chores.....

If you want to donate your cat, I can see how he will only bring you joy and amusement for the rest of your life.

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-cat-helicopter-takes-flight-20120604,0,4470173.story

Kingkeoni

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 10:55:29 PM »
he needs a new shirt O0

Hahahahaha  :rofl: :rofl:
Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Inspector

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 06:04:25 AM »
If you want to donate your cat, I can see how he will only bring you joy and amusement for the rest of your life.

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-cat-helicopter-takes-flight-20120604,0,4470173.story
Your name isn't ALF, is it?  :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALF_%28TV_series%29
SCIENCE THAT CAN’T BE QUESTIONED IS PROPAGANDA!!!

GZire

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 09:26:29 AM »
Your name isn't ALF, is it?  :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALF_%28TV_series%29


No because I would eat that cat like a manapua if I was.

numbertwo

Re: Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 09:39:36 PM »
Are you allowed to set up your target frame too (if you have a bench saved) before they open?


This is for the handgun side, but it could go for both I guess. Even though it might not be necessary to go before opening hours for the handgun side according to some of your stories...

hnl.flyboy

Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 10:28:05 PM »
Are you allowed to set up your target frame too (if you have a bench saved) before they open?


This is for the handgun side, but it could go for both I guess. Even though it might not be necessary to go before opening hours for the handgun side according to some of your stories...

When I went exclusively to the rifle side, I went real early and set up my bench and targets...just don't uncase guns before they open.
LEX MALLA, LEX NULLA

FPC, SAF Life, HDF Life, GOA, HRA, Fun Factory VIP

drck1000

Range day Sunday 6/3
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 10:28:45 PM »
Are you allowed to set up your target frame too (if you have a bench saved) before they open?


This is for the handgun side, but it could go for both I guess. Even though it might not be necessary to go before opening hours for the handgun side according to some of your stories...

I've never been to the pistol side before they open, but when I'm at the rifle side before they open, everyone usually puts out their stand early and just cruise until the line goes hot. Sometimes there are those who rush right before, but usually most are out about 15 minutes or more before the line goes hot.