Update:
Went to Home Depot in Pearl City tonight to pick up a mobile workbench. The website said they had 2 in stock there, and 9 in Honolulu, which seemed strange. Just a few days ago they had dozens. Tonight I checked, and the website says 164 in stock at Pearl City.

As I entered the store, there were 5 on the showroom floor with a bunch of Christmas special buys. Looking closer, I noticed 4 of them had more-than-minor dents in the back panel. One, though, was perfect except for a couple of small scratches on the back and 2 super-small "dimples" on one side.
When I asked the Customer Service rep about getting one, I half-jokingly said I'd take a dented one if I can get $100 off. She didn't skip a beat and entered $50 off to see if the system would accept it .... and it did!
So, I picked out the best of the 5 and had it loaded on my pickup. $249 for a workbench formerly priced at $399 seems like a good deal to me!

I noticed when I was shopping they had another 8-10 in boxes sitting in an aisle. The boxes looked like the forklift operator had his learner's permit.

Explains the dented units on display.
Merry Christmas!!

Update #2:
I unloaded the workbench from my truck and wheeled it into my workshop this afternoon. Surprise!! It's the same height and width as my other one, but it's half a foot deeper. I seem to remember one thing I wanted in the first bench was a small footprint. Now I have the space for two, so not an issue. Just much more space in the same number of drawers to fit things that didn't fit in my other workbench or tool chest. I also can fit a power tool or two on top with room to work, too.
The gift that keeps on giving!
