Predictions: Who Will Be The Democrat Nominee? (Read 13483 times)

Inspector

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Everything Around a Pigs Ass is Pork
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions: Who Will Be The Democrat Nominee?
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2020, 06:21:42 PM »
It'll be interesting after tomorrow night to see where the supporters of the drop-outs flock.  I have a feeling the voters who like Castro, Booker and Williamson will lean toward Bernie.  I can't see someone supporting them switching to Biden.

BTW, if Bernie is the nominee, and he picks Biden as his VP running mate, their merged names will be:

BERDEN
The name is  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Creepy Berden.  :shake: :shake: :shake:
Officially Retired and living in the free state of Arizona.

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2020, 07:51:35 PM »
I know his chances aren't great but I find Andrew Yang interesting and much more sensible than most/all the other democrats. I hope he can manage to get it.

I don't like any of the front runners.... Biden is closest to the center but he is old and behaving oddly sometimes.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2020, 09:28:54 PM »
I know his chances aren't great but I find Andrew Yang interesting and much more sensible than most/all the other democrats. I hope he can manage to get it.

I don't like any of the front runners.... Biden is closest to the center but he is old and behaving oddly sometimes.

The topic was not "Who do you want to be nominated."

[ why do I expect anything more? ]
"That's what laws are for...  If the right people don't break 'em, they're of no use whatsoever.""

changemyoil66

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2020, 09:53:57 PM »

He isnt a career politician, thus not poisoned by politics. The problem is he is anti 2a, which is a major issue for me.

He actually has ideas to help our nation. They are  not be good ideas, but compared to the others, he has a plan.

But its like picking what you wanna get hit in the nuts by. A bowling ball or a kettle bell. Both suck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

zippz

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2020, 08:18:08 AM »
I wonder if there's going to be another race to fill the VP slot for Biden and Sanders.  They're both old with a good chance they could keel over during their presidency.  It could explain why Gabbard is still in the race and hasn't berated either of them yet.
Join the Hawaii Firearms Coalition at www.hifico.org.  Hawaii's new non-profit gun rights organization focused on lobbying and grassroots activism.

Hawaii Shooting Calendar - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=practicalmarksman.com_btllod1boifgpp8dcjnbnruhso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Honolulu

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2020, 09:47:22 AM »
I wonder if there's going to be another race to fill the VP slot for Biden and Sanders.  They're both old with a good chance they could keel over during their presidency.  It could explain why Gabbard is still in the race and hasn't berated either of them yet.

One of the reasons the debates are so cordial and you didn't hear the candidates going after each other (except for Tulsi) is because they don't want to burn the bridge that might lead to their being selected as a running mate.

I could see Bernie choosing Tulsi.  She supported him in 2016, her anti-war views coincide with his, and her "demographic categories" would be more attractive to the far left over the "Old White Man" choosing her.

Since Bernie is the oldest candidate (he turned 78 in Sept 2019), and he just suffered a heart attack , the Bernie/Gabbard Presidential team could give the US our first female President.  I have a dollar that says Bernie won't survive 8 years in office, which would make him 86 years old in Jan 2029.  if he happens to make it until then,  Tulsi, as the incumbent VP, would have a very good shot at being the presumptive nominee to set herself up to win the presidential election.

Lots of reasons he might pick her to run with him.  Of course, the party has to want her, which is a much tougher sell.  Tulsi doesn't seem to want to kneel before the Democrat demigods.
"That's what laws are for...  If the right people don't break 'em, they're of no use whatsoever.""

rklapp

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2020, 09:56:52 PM »
It doesn’t make a difference. That’s not the point of this post. This is supposed to be a lighthearted and fun thread discussing and trying to predict the future.  :stopjack:
I was being rhetorical but you answered my question. Seriously, the top contenders are busy arguing about what they said to each two years ago rather than talking about their foe's alleged lies. What a cluster fuck...
Yahh! Freedom and justice shall always prevail over tyranny, Babysitter Girl!
https://ronsreloading.wordpress.com/

RSN172

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 03:37:55 AM »
I have a dollar that says Bernie won't survive 8 years in office, which would make him 86 years old in Jan 2029. 

Don’t know about that, look at RBG.  Worse thing about her is that
she has a lifetime appointment and won’t retire.

Inspector

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2020, 05:16:46 AM »
I was being rhetorical but you answered my question. Seriously, the top contenders are busy arguing about what they said to each two years ago rather than talking about their foe's alleged lies. What a cluster fuck...
Are you telling me that they are a bunch of losers? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Inspector

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2020, 05:21:40 AM »
I am actually disappointed in CNN for disclosing the argument between Bernie and Warren the other night. While I can’t think of two better targets for this to happen to, I do believe in respect. I really think CNN did this for ratings. They ate their own for this one. I feel that CNN should have respected them after the debate was over and not reveal this discussion. Doesn’t matter Dem or Rep, it shouldn’t happen.

Now if this argument happened during the debate, imagine the ratings that CNN would have gotten. Either way I enjoy reality TV.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2020, 11:32:00 AM »
I am actually disappointed in CNN for disclosing the argument between Bernie and Warren the other night. While I can’t think of two better targets for this to happen to, I do believe in respect. I really think CNN did this for ratings. They ate their own for this one. I feel that CNN should have respected them after the debate was over and not reveal this discussion. Doesn’t matter Dem or Rep, it shouldn’t happen.

Now if this argument happened during the debate, imagine the ratings that CNN would have gotten. Either way I enjoy reality TV.

I think they TRIED to set up the altercation when they asked Bernie if he said what Warren claims he said, then immediately after his denial asked Warren how she felt about what Bernie said -- as if Bernie hadn't just denied the statement ever happened.

The moderator opened the door for one or the other to call the other a liar, but they didn't take the bait.  Only after the debate ended did she claim he called her a liar.  Looked more like she and CNN were both calling Bernie a liar to me.

They didn't say the word "liar" in the debate, but ignoring his denial was an implicit accusation.

drck1000

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2020, 11:45:27 AM »
Are you telling me that they are a bunch of losers? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You might want to clarify to Capt Obvious level if that was rhetorical, or looking for a spectrum response. . .

:rofl:

eyeeatingfish

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2020, 11:04:50 PM »
He isnt a career politician, thus not poisoned by politics. The problem is he is anti 2a, which is a major issue for me.

He actually has ideas to help our nation. They are  not be good ideas, but compared to the others, he has a plan.

But its like picking what you wanna get hit in the nuts by. A bowling ball or a kettle bell. Both suck.

I have been wondering his stance on guns but in all the interviews with him that I have been watching he hasn't mentioned anything about guns. Not expecting him to be great on guns but is there any democrat candidate who is not terrible on guns in this race?

changemyoil66

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2020, 11:15:20 PM »
I have been wondering his stance on guns but in all the interviews with him that I have been watching he hasn't mentioned anything about guns. Not expecting him to be great on guns but is there any democrat candidate who is not terrible on guns in this race?
He is very anti2a like all the other dnc runners.

Flapp_Jackson

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2020, 12:01:14 AM »
He is very anti2a like all the other dnc runners.

It is SO DIFFICULT to find where the candidates stand on issues.

If only they would make a website that had that info ....

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/

But we need to ban the most dangerous weapons that make mass shootings as deadly as they have become,
and address the other violence – particularly suicide – that is plaguing this country.

Heavies

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2020, 07:56:04 PM »
My pick

Inspector

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2020, 05:38:30 AM »
My pick

At least he has most (not all) of his own teeth. That’s more than I can say of the current crop of nominees.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drck1000

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2020, 07:54:14 AM »
At least he has most (not all) of his own teeth. That’s more than I can say of the current crop of nominees.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Having teef is one of your prerequisites? 😳

Inspector

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2020, 08:21:24 AM »
Having teef is one of your prerequisites? 😳

Yes! Cuz that means they are my age or younger!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drck1000

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2020, 08:32:20 AM »
Yes! Cuz that means they are my age or younger!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Haha.  That could just mean that they have excellent dentist(s).  I wouldn't know since I don't know any good dentists  ???

I mean I know my own dentist, but I still have all my teef.  Well, except for my wisdoms. 

Anyways. . .  :stopjack:

:geekdanc: