Yes. But see, again, that's your opinion. You weren't there, nor was I. The point that you weren't there is a big part of your questioning from a safe space at your keyboard, which is the same safe space as I am typing this from. I'm just saying that you have to consider the WHOLE context. Yes, the officers' training is likely a big factor, but I really think there's a HUGE misconception of what folks think they would or wouldn't do. Go back to the many videos of media being put through scenario training and I think 100% of them shot the "aggressor" too soon.
I get your point.
However, in this particular case, a suspect was shot from behind; video evidence makes that a fact. The question, of whether it was justified, is what is of issue.
If the cops are going to say that they needed to shoot Blake because he was leaving the scene, is that procedural thing they normally do? Shoot first and ask questions later?
If the cop is going to claim self-defense, video evidence does not confirm, an immediate threat ,of danger, to the officer, especially when it was the shooting officer, who willfully put himself in danger, by moving, into point blank range. If anything, his fellow officers, with their guns drawn, did not take the same actions or displayed similar intent, as did the shooting cop.