The Trump Report (Read 44306 times)

eyeeatingfish

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2020, 09:15:03 AM »
Trump's the most investigated President EVER.

And there appears to be good reason for that.

Quote
If Trump were Hitler or the Devil, or even a MJ-type pedophile, I think his secret would be out by now.

Wouldn't matter, his die-hard fans would find an excuse not to believe it.

Quote
Simply judging by his children, Trump is a decent person.  Monsters don't raise such independent, capable children into productive, well adjusted adults.

Non-sequitur

Quote
But, if you really want to talk about sycophantic idol worshippers, let's talk about the people who support Bill "A BJ in the Oval Isn't Really Sex" Clinton and his enabling, corrupt, lying spouse, Hildabeast.

You are changing the subject plus that argument means nothing to me, I didn't like Hillary either.

Quote
If Trump is a tyrant, he's a really horrible one.  Rolling back regulations, quashing the ACA penalty tax, working with state governors to stop riots when he could have used the Insurrection Act, and so on.

I don't consider him a tyrant.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2020, 11:03:06 AM »
And there appears to be good reason for that.

Wouldn't matter, his die-hard fans would find an excuse not to believe it.

Non-sequitur

You are changing the subject plus that argument means nothing to me, I didn't like Hillary either.

I don't consider him a tyrant.

So you don't deny that Trump isn't Hitler, the Devil or a pedophile -- only that hypothetically speaking, his followers would not care?  Way to obfuscate! 

Bullshit.  There's nothing non-sequitur about the way  someone's children turn out.  While it's not a guarantee, it's a reflection on their upbringing.  A controlling, fascist, tyrannical father would be less likely to raise the kind of adults his children have become -- and they obviously love their father.  You have no evidence to the contrary.

You don't have to like Hildabeast to acknowledge that your characterization of Trump's supporters is insanely biased, and it's proven in that the Democrats behave the way you pretend Trump voters do.  Shows a level of ignorance few can ever attain.  It's 100% your opinion without any evidence to support it.  My comment about Slick Willy offers a comparison with greatly contrasts with the way Trump's supporters view their candidate.

You worry about what Trump says -- you always have.  Trump supporters are more interested in what he DOES.  The results of the last 4 years have been undeniably positive, yet you can't see past his personality.  That's an emotional, subjective opinion -- something you keep saying you avoid -- but your TDS is obvious.  Stop denying your own emotional response to Trump.  Just embrace it like all good Liberal/Leftist/Elitist Swamp Rats do!
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

groveler

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2020, 11:55:27 AM »
I don't expect that any president could ever make us all suddenly agree on everything but they can improve the division, or at the very least keep it from getting worse. Trump just pours gas on the fire.

How do I expect Trump to unite when the media plays his words? If Trump's own words are so bad then I don't blame the media for reporting it. MSNBC and CNN didn't turn me off to Trump, his own words and actions did.
"Trump just pours gas on the fire. "
For 8 years Clinton poured gas on my fire,
and for 8 years Obama poured gas and pissed
on my fire. I continued to play the game.
If you've ever been camping you know urine
on a fire smells really, really bad.
Like Ren I'm a results sort of guy.
If you have ever been in the military, worked in boatyards,
or Factories, you know how to interpret crude language or
contexts.
I'm not easily,  profoundly,  insulted by words.
I am insulted when my rights are compromised.
So EEF, vote for Biden if you decide that is the best choice.
That fire may get out of control.


Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2020, 01:31:09 PM »
"Trump just pours gas on the fire. "
For 8 years Clinton poured gas on my fire,
and for 8 years Obama poured gas and pissed
on my fire. I continued to play the game.
If you've ever been camping you know urine
on a fire smells really, really bad.
Like Ren I'm a results sort of guy.
If you have ever been in the military, worked in boatyards,
or Factories, you know how to interpret crude language or
contexts.
I'm not easily,  profoundly,  insulted by words.
I am insulted when my rights are compromised.
So EEF, vote for Biden if you decide that is the best choice.
That fire may get out of control.

For how many years were we told that it's the fault of the US that terrorists target our citizens.  That if we just gave them jobs and whatever else they asked for, we could all get along.

After decades of trying that through humanitarian and military aid, educating their citizens in US universities, and reducing US involvement in their affairs, we were rewarded with 9/11 -- twice.

Now that Trump has used decisive force when required and economic incentives where possible (except for Russia, Iran and China, as they never keep their part of any deal), we've seen reductions in our deployed military numbers, economic deals with UAE and Bahrain with 6 others waiting in lint, North Korea no longer throwing tantrums, and fewer reports of terrorist attacks in the wake of our successful war on ISIS.

The Left can't use those problems to their advantage now without calling attention to Trump's successes, so they created domestic violence.  Once the Feds started indicting the "peaceful protestors" with some facing decades in prison, the protests in the hotspot cities have stopped for the most part.

As for dividing the nation, the Left has the most to gain from unrest.  Using their complicit Media cohorts, they spew divisive lies, half truths and distortions daily.  So, if anyone is responsible for more division, it's not Trump.

For every "bad" tweet from Trump, there are hundreds that are positive and unifying.  Those don't get click$, so they don't make the news or blogs.  Only the ones that can be used against Trump ever get retweeted by a million Twitter accounts.

It's not that hard to analyze.  The MSM has proven over and over they are anti-Anything-Right-Leaning (Especially Trump).  Division is created through propaganda, and the Dems/MSM are making money and gaining power through its use.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

eyeeatingfish

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2020, 10:00:33 PM »
So you don't deny that Trump isn't Hitler, the Devil or a pedophile -- only that hypothetically speaking, his followers would not care?  Way to obfuscate! 

I never said Trump was hitler, the devil, or a pedophile.


Quote
Bullshit.  There's nothing non-sequitur about the way  someone's children turn out.  While it's not a guarantee, it's a reflection on their upbringing.  A controlling, fascist, tyrannical father would be less likely to raise the kind of adults his children have become -- and they obviously love their father.  You have no evidence to the contrary.

Not my job to produce evidence to counter an argument you never supported with data. Perhaps you would like to cite some data that shows people who aren't decent don't raise well adjusted adults. Bottom line, you cannot determine that because Trump's kids are successful adults that therefore Trump is a good person. Too many variables.


Quote
You don't have to like Hildabeast to acknowledge that your characterization of Trump's supporters is insanely biased, and it's proven in that the Democrats behave the way you pretend Trump voters do.  Shows a level of ignorance few can ever attain.  It's 100% your opinion without any evidence to support it.  My comment about Slick Willy offers a comparison with greatly contrasts with the way Trump's supporters view their candidate.

Biased? I guess I could be biased by the facts. You are still trying to change the subject though, I never said that democrats don't have their equivalent of Trump lemmings.


[/quote]You worry about what Trump says -- you always have.  Trump supporters are more interested in what he DOES.  The results of the last 4 years have been undeniably positive, yet you can't see past his personality.  That's an emotional, subjective opinion -- something you keep saying you avoid -- but your TDS is obvious.  Stop denying your own emotional response to Trump.  Just embrace it like all good Liberal/Leftist/Elitist Swamp Rats do!
[/quote]

I have pointed this out to you before and I will do it again. Most of what the president does is in what he says. Sure, he signs a document, shakes a hand, but much of his work is just talking. A good leader is more than just a good decision maker. Yet you cannot admit that so you make up TDS as an ad hom to distract from his failures as a leader. Emotion isn't present here no matter how much you want to pretend it is. I supported Trump in the beginning and I still do when he actually does something right.

Did you not dislike it when Obama bowed to a foreign leader?  Or is it ok when Trump communicates bad things but bad when Obama communicated something bad? Trump can make all manner of bad comments but when Obama said anything bad we jumped all over him. Why this double standard? Maybe because Trump lemmings find whatever they can to justify Trump instead of looking at things objectively and consistently.

stangzilla

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2020, 12:23:59 PM »
say your prayers, Biden.  the Sandman cometh!   >:D


groveler

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2020, 03:10:57 PM »
say your prayers, Biden.  the Sandman cometh!   >:D



I would have bet I'm the only guy here that listens to
Metallica, regularly.
I would have lost.

stangzilla

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2020, 03:13:44 PM »
I would have bet I'm the only guy here that listens to
Metallica, regularly.
I would have lost.

I like me some Iron Maiden too   >:D

ren

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2020, 03:30:15 PM »
I like me some Iron Maiden too   >:D

how about some Poison

Deeds Not Words

stangzilla

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2020, 03:32:11 PM »
how about some Poison



the hair band days.  I like some Poison too   :thumbsup:
I wish I could have hair like that   :D

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2020, 01:55:20 AM »
The MSM keeps saying Biden is leading in the polls, but they don't seem to be paying attention to the enthusiasm polls.

Today, I heard a very respected poll stating 30% of Biden's voters actually wanted to vote for him, but 70% of Trump's voters really want to cast their vote for him.

Not hard to deduce what the remainder are thinking. 

Here's a good contrast of how one candidate's supporters compare to the other candidate's.

I'll let you decide who has more enthusiasm.   :shaka:   :geekdanc:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

omnigun

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2020, 07:12:57 AM »
The MSM keeps saying Biden is leading in the polls, but they don't seem to be paying attention to the enthusiasm polls.

Today, I heard a very respected poll stating 30% of Biden's voters actually wanted to vote for him, but 70% of Trump's voters really want to cast their vote for him.

Not hard to deduce what the remainder are thinking. 

Here's a good contrast of how one candidate's supporters compare to the other candidate's.

I'll let you decide who has more enthusiasm.   :shaka:   :geekdanc:




A loud minority looks to be larger than the silent majority.

drck1000

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2020, 07:46:59 AM »
I would have bet I'm the only guy here that listens to
Metallica, regularly.
I would have lost.
I haven’t listened to Metallica in a while. That Black album was one my faves.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2020, 12:41:10 PM »

A loud minority looks to be larger than the silent majority.

Do you even read what you post?

Define "minority" and "majority."

Which one is "larger than" the other?

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

omnigun

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2020, 01:32:44 PM »
Do you even read what you post?

Define "minority" and "majority."

Which one is "larger than" the other?

 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Minority the trumpers and Majority is non trumpers. 


Applies in general to many things too. Just because people are not as vocal doesnt mean they are the minority.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2020, 02:21:12 PM »

Minority the trumpers and Majority is non trumpers. 


Applies in general to many things too. Just because people are not as vocal doesnt mean they are the minority.

Notwithstanding the obvious BS you spew (you said "silent minority," genius), on what evidence do you base your opinion that there are more non-Trumpers than Trump supporters?  Because it validates your own preferences?   :rofl:

You really should read more and type less....

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

omnigun

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2020, 03:19:14 PM »
Notwithstanding the obvious BS you spew (you said "silent minority," genius), on what evidence do you base your opinion that there are more non-Trumpers than Trump supporters?  Because it validates your own preferences?   :rofl:

You really should read more and type less....



We will find out soon enough on election.  Try not to rig or scream rigged too much.

eyeeatingfish

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2020, 07:47:07 PM »

A loud minority looks to be larger than the silent majority.

Indeed. All the flag waiving truck rallies you can imagine don't mean anything if they don't actually represent a voting majority.

I just get tired of people all hyped up about polls like they are watching a sports game or something. As if posting about who is currently winning what polls will somehow affect the outcome of the election.

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2020, 02:59:25 AM »
We will find out soon enough on election.  Try not to rig or scream rigged too much.

Once again, you refused to address the question put directly to you.

Try again: 

On what evidence do you base your opinion that there are more non-Trumpers than Trump supporters?

This is in the context of "silent" voters who aren't vocal at rallies or answering polls.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Flapp_Jackson

Re: The Trump Report
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2020, 03:06:47 AM »
Indeed. All the flag waiving truck rallies you can imagine don't mean anything if they don't actually represent a voting majority.

I just get tired of people all hyped up about polls like they are watching a sports game or something. As if posting about who is currently winning what polls will somehow affect the outcome of the election.

Logically, people willing to spend the time and energy needed to attend massive rallies, wave roadside flags, and go to other pro-Trump events will be more likely to vote.

This is one reason the Dems are pushing mail-in voting.  They know Biden has no real enthusiasm.  He's maybe a smidge better in that area than Hildebeast was in 2016, but unless that is spread around enough close states to give him the win, it counts for little.  Mail-in votes give the Dems the means to harvest ballots and make voting easier in areas where voters are less interested in going to the polls.

Clinton won the mythical popular vote.  Didn't mean crap.  If Trump gets the support he needs in the places he's campaigning, Biden doesn't have a chance.

Maybe we can get both Biden and Hildebeast participation trophies if he also loses the electoral and "wins" the popular?   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-- George Bernard Shaw