All it takes is for one person to report you, and for a FB employee who doesn't like your post to delete it.
Happens all the time. Liberal trolls get together and attack a specific person or post/s, because the more times something is reported, the more likely it will be censored.
One of the favorite troll tactics is to start a mild discussion with someone then waste an hour of seemingly polite discussions, questions, answers and so on. Then they come at you with something really insulting, which they hope you'll reply to in kind. As soon as you post an insult of any kind, they report you, and that whole long informative discussion on gun control is deleted.
Yeah, this happens all the time. I've been the victim of this many times on Twitter, but enough on FB to say it's still a "thing."
I stopped using Twitter and FB the year Obama was reelected. Too much of a bubble-oriented environment for intelligent people. Best thing ever happened on Twitter is I won an iPad and a 3 year accidental damage insurance plan for it from SquareTrade.
FB was good in the beginning. Used it to organize a class reunion on the mainland. After that, the worm turned ugly. People I'd just seen at the reunion were unfriending me and many others simply because of politics.
