I believe in building permits IF the process is affordable, involves honest and thorough inspectors and the building codes are documented well enough to cover the main safety requirements. Do you want an auto repair garage to be built next to your farmland or home? Zoning and permits have a valid purpose for land use and safety.
However, this is not a "building." It's a buried tank for 1,000 gallons of fuel to operate a backup generator.
This tank represents a significant problem for people and the environment if it's not installed and inspected regularly to prevent leaks and explosion.
Do you believe in HAZMAT regulations?
I probably didn't word this correctly,
so I'll try again.
NO licensed engineer or architect will violate
safety rules. They are the most looked at and checked over
people there is.
You will lose your license and get sued if you fuk up.
I could not get a PE license as they don't license Scientists.
(Computer science) It generally takes someone to pull a "trigger, push the wrong button
or do nothing" to use my designs to kill things.
As for HAZMAT I was a safety officer, most this shit is shit.
there are some really bad things out there but the
idiots that are afraid of everything and can't evaluate
trade offs are even scarier.
