of course. with a Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, and Centerforce dual friction clutch. its like I'm leg pressing 50 lbs each time I press the clutch. clutch is either on or off, not much play. it functions better when you let it out fast, otherwise there is clutch chatter. good fun when you have to stop going up hill
in traffic its like getting a left leg workout

I had a spec stage 3 in my 2000GT that was even heavier
My other Mustang and other cars are all auto. much better in traffic
but I enjoy driving the 5 speed manual. sure, in a drag race you will never out shift an auto, but something just old school and raw with the manual transmission. I think for road racing and drifting the manual is better, for drag race auto is better
if you got a Porsche or Ferrari or GT500 or something like that, you better get it manual transmission