new Garmin Chronograph (Read 23159 times)

macsak

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2023, 09:36:32 PM »
cool story, bro...

I’m on a couple of groups on Discord with folks that have been testing/using the new Garmin. Feedback I’ve seen has been it’s awesome.

jase90

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2023, 09:37:24 PM »
I still think Ill stick with my Labradar. I think its still worth it alone to be able to run the thing on AA Batteries and any type of battery pack. *Me trying to convince my brain that I don't need another $600+ dollar chronograph  :rofl:

Rhed

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2023, 12:05:08 AM »
I still think Ill stick with my Labradar. I think its still worth it alone to be able to run the thing on AA Batteries and any type of battery pack. *Me trying to convince my brain that I don't need another $600+ dollar chronograph  :rofl:
I’ve had my LR for 5 years now. Then I got the rattle of death this past July. I tried to fix it, worked again, well sometimes. I almost dropped 1k for that bullet seeker (thank God I didn’t) . Until this Garmin came out. Tried to order online, either out of stock. Or in stock but cant ship to Hawaii. Wtf.. I never thought to try and pre order from Garmin. So I tried today, and as soon as I put my address, it automatically assigned for ground shipping. Then payment went through.

808Hunta

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2023, 06:10:47 AM »
It's been awesome so far pretty much point n shoot. Put close to 1000 rounds past it maybe more. Hasn't dropped a shot. Done rifle, pistol, pellet gun and my bow. I love it!!! Fits in my pocket with mini tripod it comes with and light as a feather. I've had my Oehler, MS, LR n now this Garmin. It's my fave so far by far! So easy I can do it 🤣

Aloha

ren

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2023, 07:03:21 AM »
Deeds Not Words

ren

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2023, 10:36:52 AM »
I wonder what other uses can this be used for. It is transmitting in the K Ka band? Unlike others that transmit in X.
Deeds Not Words

Rhed

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2023, 10:50:09 AM »
Got my tracking already? Well I guess I got lucky by randomly pulling the trigger yesterday on one. I was actually thinking more like next month or something for them to get some in stock. Maybe they had some stash somewhere 😂..

808Hunta

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2023, 11:34:05 AM »
Got my tracking already? Well I guess I got lucky by randomly pulling the trigger yesterday on one. I was actually thinking more like next month or something for them to get some in stock. Maybe they had some stash somewhere 😂..

Awesome bradda glad it went thru for you 🤙

Rhed

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2023, 02:45:44 PM »
Got mines during work today.. yeah U!



drck1000

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2023, 02:55:06 PM »
Got mines during work today.. yeah U!

SNIP
Coupling beam for concrete shearwall?   8) ???  ;D

ren

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2023, 03:00:46 PM »
Coupling beam for concrete shearwall?   8) ???  ;D

my first thoughts :thumbsup:
Deeds Not Words

Rhed

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2023, 03:06:16 PM »
you friggin construction chronics.. lol   :shaka:

drck1000

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2023, 03:39:14 PM »
you friggin construction chronics.. lol   :shaka:
I used to design those.  I technically still can, but more on the administrative/management side of things now.

I can't tell you how many times I was accused by KTRs of trying to fit 20 lbs of crap in a 5 lb bag.   ;D

Rhed

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2023, 05:02:12 PM »
I used to design those.  I technically still can, but more on the administrative/management side of things now.

I can't tell you how many times I was accused by KTRs of trying to fit 20 lbs of crap in a 5 lb bag.   ;D

Oh so you’re in office then.. can’t get the nails dirty anymore 😂 j/k. Btw, it’s not a beam.. its actually shows what it is in the picture in plan view..  :thumbsup:

macsak

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2023, 05:09:33 PM »
your boss is an asshole...

I used to design those.  I technically still can, but more on the administrative/management side of things now.

I can't tell you how many times I was accused by KTRs of trying to fit 20 lbs of crap in a 5 lb bag.   ;D

Rhed

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2023, 10:44:17 PM »
Got to play around with it with my son and his airsoft pistols. Never missed a shot. So easy.. no need worry about if the thing going pick up the shots or not. It’ll just work, easy peezy! 2A approved! Recommended!  :thumbsup:


808Hunta

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2023, 01:38:52 AM »
Right on bradda you're gonna love it.   :shaka:

randay

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2024, 06:41:34 AM »
update: out of stock

As of right now in stock at blackovis.com. got my order in this morning.

https://www.blackovis.com/garmin-xero-c1-pro-chronograph

« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 12:39:02 PM by randay »

ren

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2024, 09:52:04 PM »
Deeds Not Words

randay

Re: new Garmin Chronograph
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2024, 06:26:08 AM »

cool, where can I get that file?  ;D