It's sad that so many of these Family run places have disappeared over time, but here are a few of my faves that I've hit for years and will continue to support them so they stay open.
Next time your playing tour guide for visiting relatives or friends, these are nice stops
Poi Factory just on the north outskirts of Kaneohe.
Authentic Hawaiian plates.

Lovely squid Luau, Kalua pig and awesome Laulau's
Fresh poi (pounded before your very eyes).
Waikane Store Waikane
48-377 Kamehameha Hwy
Maki sushi, Korean fried chicken, musubis, boiled peanuts and shaved ice.
I like to grab a sushi roll and some chicken when I'm going to town but missed breakfast.
Or I TDS on my way home if I missed lunch in town.
Est 1898 but I've been going there since 1986.
True local hospitality, Awesome family.
Hukilau Cafe Laie
Just an all around corner diner with all the goods. Personal favorite ?
Fried Pork Chop, Fried rice and 2 OE
Kaya's Store Punalu'u
Bev and her family are land owners from waaaaaaaay back.
Bumbuch Musubi is a handful for the road, but she also runs a kitchen there and usually have a daily "Fresh Catch" plate and more.
Fried rice Loco Moco with 3 eggs.
Fiji Market in Kahuku
Awesome Lamb Curry w/ Roti and Chutney or NZ Meat pies.

Market is also purveyors of lamb and duck on a regular basis
Kahuku Farmers Market Kahuku
Serving the Veg heads and those like me who need a green boost from all that red meat.

Situated across from "Romy's"(crap) at the shrimp ponds, they deliver fresh plates, pizza's and pannini's from produce grown on site. True "Farm to Table".
And of course, ya gotta have dessert.

For me that indulgence is
Ted's Bakery.Partial to their signature "Chocolate Macadaia Nut Pie" but will always grab the "Blueberry Cream Cheese" if available.

The Pineapple cake must weigh 8 lbs !