No one is gonna comment further on Trump’s comment? Certainly on topic as it refers to the Kenosha officer shooting, and possibly even his stance on a number of police shootings.
I don't think so Hound.
As you can see, a number of posters, in this thread, were more interested in shouting down, my points of contention, or making personal attacks. However, when Trump himself, echoed similar questions and conclusions that I posted; funny how the overwhelming criticism, of my position, suddenly ceased, except for a couple of others, who still felt they had to throw some weird insults, just to save face.
I guess many, who were so sure that my views, on this matter, was clearly insane, biased, or purely emotional driven were shocked to know Trump's position, which I think made them stop, in their own tracks, and maybe start questioning the validity, of some of their own views.
Choke hold? He said officers sometimes choke. Like a golfer who muffs a three foot putt.
You should not be surprised, since the person you are referring, who always criticizes me, in not reading carefully, is a guilty hypocrite, himself.